真理发源地 发表于 2013-4-20 21:34:43

The heat treatment of the Amorphous alloy wires

Good evening everyone:
       My name is Wang Jiahua, I graduated from college 5 years ago ,and I have been engaged in metal heat treatment work. My dream is also to be a real great heat treatment engineer ,to do this , I will continue to efforts.
       Now,I do hope I can konw the heat treatment of the Amorphous alloy wires ,anyone who is engaged in the work ?

我心飞翔eric 发表于 2013-4-21 16:48:46

Amorphous alloy is very popular nowadays,and there is a branch involving the iron base amorphous in our group.

真理发源地 发表于 2013-4-21 22:19:19

尚贺军 发表于 2013-4-21 08:48 static/image/common/back.gif
Amorphous alloy is very popular nowadays,and there is a branch involving the iron base amorphous in ...

Magnetic field annealing?

真理发源地 发表于 2013-4-30 23:26:20

Every year at this time,we dig some plants to make soup which can protect from disease,it has become a traditional when I were young, Today is Labour Day,at noon the sun is pretty strong,I also did it with my sister,and my arms hurts by the sun,they turned red,but I still think it is meaningful。

qycb2002 发表于 2013-5-1 11:32:59

真理发源地 发表于 2013-4-30 23:26 static/image/common/back.gif
Every year at this time,we dig some plants to make soup which can protect from disease,it has beco ...

:lol we dig some plants to make soup which can protect from disease?    sorry,what is your meaning?maybe in my hometown,we don't have the traditional custom,so i can not understand.Could you explain?
By the way ,today is International Labour Day~~:lol

冷艳锯 发表于 2013-5-7 09:55:02

Language: English   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Japanese Patent JP 03276703 A

Manufacture of amorphous magnetic alloy small-gage wire having excellent soft magnetic characteristic(06-Dec-1991)

Applicants: AMORPHOUS DENSHI DEVICE KENKYUSHO:KK

Simple Patent Family

Publication Dates Range: 06-Dec-1991 - 06-Dec-1991
Filing Dates Range: 27-Mar-1990 - 27-Mar-1990
Assigned IPC Subclass: H01F

Abstract (English, JP 03276703 A)

PURPOSE: To improve the permeability and frequency characteristics of a final desired extremely small-gage wire by executing intermediate heat treatment during the wire-drawing process of an amorphous magnetic alloy small-gage wire with a circular cross section. CONSTITUTION: A quench solidified continuous amorphous magnetic alloy wire having a remelt-blow-off diameter 122μm is manufactured by a spinning device in a rotary liquid by using a (Co0.94Fe0.06)72.5Si12.5B15 alloy ingot melted under a vacuum. The wire is changed into an extremely small-gage wire having a diameter of 71μm through a normal wire-drawing process by employing a diamond die, and conduction treatment of 0.14A (ampere) is executed to the extremely small-gage wire under tension of 2kg/mm2 as intermediate heat treatment. The wire drawing working of one-pass sectional-area reduction rate 16% is applied successively to the extremely small-gage wire and an extremely small-gage wire having a diameter of 65μm is obtained, and final heat treatment is executed. The quantity of currents is changed under tension of 2kg/mm2 in the same manner as intermediate heat treatment and conduction treatment is conducted in final heat treatment. COPYRIGHT: (C)1991,JPO&Japio
页: [1]
查看完整版本: The heat treatment of the Amorphous alloy wires