stove 发表于 2009-6-2 20:09:18

About rclbbs.com

有奖参与,大家来翻译:

热处理论坛简介:

热处理论坛(http://www.rclbbs.com/)成立于2005年,是非商业性质的技术讨论和工作交流网站。论坛内容既包括常规热处理,感应、化学、真空、控制气氛热处理等,又有轴承、模具、钢管热处理等专版以适应行业需求。论坛同时开设热处理难题攻关栏目,质量控制(金相分析,失效分析),热处理设备,热处理辅助材料等技术讨论版块,也有热处理书籍文献,国内外标准,行业新闻和人才信息等交流版块。良好的技术讨论氛围,丰富的热处理资料库,实用的热处理信息,已经使热处理论坛成为数万名热处理相关工作者的网上家园。热处理论坛团队诚邀国内外有志于发展热处理事业的优秀企业和人士加盟。

________
奖励办法:
参与奖:热处理币10-20枚
修改奖励:热处理币5-10枚
优秀奖:贡献币20-40枚和热处理币20-40枚
采用奖:贡献币50枚和热处理币100枚

tong 发表于 2009-6-3 19:30:02

i make a first. any comments are welcome.

Brief introduce to the heat treatment forum

Heat treatment forum was established in 2005. It’s dedicated to technical issues discussion and experience communication with no purpose of commercial. This forum has contained universal (general) heat treatment, induction heat treatment, chemical heat treatment, vacuum heat treatment and atmosphere controlled heat treatment. At the same time, special division focus on bearings, mould and steel tube’s heat treatment could satisfied the individual industry user. Problem solving, quality control (microstructure, fatigue), equipment, subsidiary material, technical paper, criteria, news and HR information also included.
Friendly atmosphere combined with abundant information make heat treatment forum net home to thousands of heat treaters.
Heat treatment forum welcome enterprise and individual that dedicated to heat treatment join us.

pjhwode 发表于 2009-6-6 08:00:43

I will translate it if I'm free.After all I'm buzy now!
"tong" have done a good job!

:lol I think our CEO is so clever that he can get a nice translation with the help of us members!

[ 本帖最后由 pjhwode 于 2009-6-6 08:03 编辑 ]

pjhwode 发表于 2009-6-6 11:03:07

tong 翻译得很好。我也试着翻译了一下,感觉水平大不如从前。现在就针对‘tong’的翻译,我来找一些错误,谢谢指正!
1、“It’s dedicated to technical issues discussion and experience communication with no purpose of commercial. ” It’s dedicated to 是很地道的翻译!“with no purpose of commercial. ”应该为“without commercial purpose”为好。
2、“This forum has contained”改为一般时态为好——“This forum contains”
3、“induction heat treatment”中的induction应为其形容词形式“inductive”
4、“special division focus on bearings”division加 s
5、“satisfied the individual industry user”改为“meet related industry's satisfaction”
6、“quality control ”改为——“quality controlling”
7、“news and HR information also included. ”also前加一个are。
8、“ net home to thousands of heat treaters. ”——“the home of thousands of heat treaters. ”
9、“ join us.”——“tojoin us.”

[ 本帖最后由 pjhwode 于 2009-6-6 13:36 编辑 ]

tong 发表于 2009-6-6 23:41:48

回复 4# pjhwode 的帖子

well done, pjhwode. thanks

but,
i disagree with you on some exclusive terms such as-----
3、“induction heat treatment”中的induction应为其形容词形式“inductive”
6、“quality control ”改为——“quality controlling”

tong 发表于 2009-6-7 11:43:52

more choice of certain sentence

1. Heat treatment forum was established in 2005.---------Heat treatment forum, established in 2005.
2. universal (general) heat treatment--------conventional heat treatment
3. subsidiary material--------auxiliary material

czwjn 发表于 2009-6-15 09:18:25

Let me try to translate the description of the heat treatment forum., I don’t want to see the other’s translation.If my translation is not so good, say sorry to everyone in advance.

Heat treatment forum has been founded(established) in 2005,It is a technique discussion and work experience communication website which is exclusive business action. It not only includes general heat treatment,induction heat treatment,chemical heat treatment,vacuum heat treatment and controlling –atmosphere heat treatment,but also has bearing heat treatment,mould heat treatment and steel tube heat treatment and so on for suiting the need of heat treatment industry. On the one hand the forum sets up some technique discussion area ,such as the item of solving the difficult problem for heat treatment,quality control(metallography analysis,invalidation analysis),heat treatment facilities,subsidiary materials of heat treatment etc.On the other hand it also has some communication area,such as heat treatment manuals and books,foreign and native norms,news of heat treatment industry and information of talents etc. The forum has good atmosphere of the technique discussion,abundant data base of heat treatment,applied information of heat treatment, All of above have made the forum become the homestead of thousands of heat treatment and relative worker.The team of heat treatment forum genuinely welcomes the outstanding enterprises and talents of the world which dedicate to develop the heat treatment career take part in this forum.

碧霄飞雪 发表于 2009-6-18 20:31:58

翻译的不好,请大家批评指正。谢谢。
Heat Treatment Forum (http://www.rclbbs.com/) was founded in 2005, is a non-commercial site that exchange of technical discussions and work . Forum contents of both conventional heat treatment, induction, chemical, vacuum, controlled atmosphere heat treatment, and so on, bearings, dies, special editions, such as steel heat treatment in order to adapt to industry needs. Forum on tackling problems at the same time set up columns of heat treatment, quality control (metallographic analysis, failure analysis), heat treatment equipment, heat treatment and other support materials section of technical discussions, there are treatment literature books, domestic and international standards, industry news and the exchange of personnel information section. Good technical discussions, a rich database of heat treatment, heat treatment and practical information, the forum has become a heat treatment related to workers, tens of thousands of homes online. Forum is invited to the enterprises andindividuals whichinterested in the development of heat treatment to join.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: About rclbbs.com