搜索
查看: 3467|回复: 17

[分享] China Down引起国际关注——对当前中国热处理行业的一些看法

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2012-7-9 16:06:46 | 显示全部楼层
北京中仪天信科技有限公司
恒精机电设备 发表于 2012-7-9 14:17
我们都听到关于中国在过去几年显着增长,我们非常高兴能够为您提供一个与同采访时,进入的商业热处理在该国 ...

楼上的翻译似乎不够专业,很多语句不通顺,需要编辑修改。

签到天数: 22 天

[LV.4]偶尔看看III

楼主| 发表于 2012-7-9 11:26:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
最近,我代表上热(SHT)接受www.themonty.com 的专访,顺便谈了一下对当前中国热处理行业的个人看法,分享出来,供大家参考:

We have all heard about the phenomenal growth in China over the past few years and we are really pleased to be able to offer you an interview with a fellow that entered the commercial heat treating market in that country in 2005 and has since grown his company Shanghai Heat Treatment into a 8 plant location with extremely ambitious plans for the future. Having been to China several times and having met the owner of Shanghai Heat Treatment on my most recent visit I have to say that Kent Zuo is a very intelligent and ambitious fellow who is going to grow the company into a very substantial heat treat in the years to come. July 9/2012

1) Kent you and I have met a couple of times over the years but I am sure our readers would be very interested in knowing how you got started in the heat treating business?

As a Chinese born in  the 1970’s, along with a period of about 20 years of rapid developments of China, I’d been driven by the idea of starting my own business. After graduating from Fudan University Graduate School in 2000, I  was  looking for opportunities, until I met Shanghai Heat Treatment(SHT) at the end of 2005, then bought it out in August 2006. Before buying SHT, I looked into how BODYCOTE bought and merged companies throughout  the world,  therefore I set up a vision that SHT is going to become a first-class commercial heat treatment company worldwide.

2) So what can you tell us about your company Shanghai Heat Treatment? I know that you now have several locations in China and have been growing at a very fast pace but I for one would be interested in knowing more about the plants, what capabilities they have and what type of products you typically run.

SHT has 8 plants in China now and we have a plans  to add 2 or 3 new plants to our list every year for the next 5 years.  

3) I have been told by various commercial heat treaters in China that the average commercial shop is doubling in size every two years. Would you agree that this is true or is this overly optimistic?

Doubling in size every 2 years is not representative. In some regions of China, such as  the  Yangtze River Delta, with the rapid development  of a  few high-level heat treatment companies,  this might be the case  but it is not typical.

4) During my last visit to China I was tempted to start my own commercial heat treat shop because of the amazing growth in the industry. However I was told that the rules can be quite different for foreign companies in China as opposed to local companies. Do you think this is true?

Foreign companies may not be  able to adapt to business conditions  as Chinese companies do, unless  they  already  have  an excellent Chinese team. You can refer to the mode of BODYCOTE in Wuxi, which may help you. I don’t suggest  any foreign company be run by foreign management without a  local team at the ready. Otherwise it may take you a long and arduous period to adjust.   You can consider working with a Chinese company, such as SHT to exploit advantages respectively.

5) The big question mark around the world is whether the Chinese economy is slowing down these days. You personally have seen tremendous growth over the past few years-do your expect this to continue?

I agree with you that Chinese economy is slowing down these days. The mode of high economic growth driven by investments has reached its end. The policies of expanding domestic demand only focus on investment demand, rather than consumption demand. Those inefficient projects make it worse because of surplus production.  

6) For commercial heat treaters what are the most common processes offered? My guess would be far more atmosphere than vacuum but you obviously have seen a great deal more of the market in China than I have

Your guess about atmosphere and vacuum is right. Though there’s a huge market forbasic heat treatment in China, the entry  level  is low and the competition is  very strong . We (SHT) have moved to other areas, like induction, atmosphere or vacuum.   

7) Do you have any guesses as to how many commercial heat treaters there are in China or what the size of the commercial heat treating market is?

According to official statistics, there’re 3500 heat treatment companies in China, but most of them have only one plant, about 5 companies have more than 5 plants. My personal estimate  of the market value of commercial heat treatment in China is around 15 to 20 billion RMB.  

8) Some of the captive heat treaters I have seen in China are extremely impressive and compare to any in the world. Do you see that most manufacturers in China first think of heat treating in house and then as an afterthought think of commercials or are more manufacturers now considering commercial shops

There  are  very few large-scale commercial heat treaters with high technology and top-notch equipments, thus manufacturers are apt to  heat treat in house , however this is shifting towards the way it is in Europe and America -commercial heat treating.  Chinese official stats show that less than 10% of the heat treatment market nationwide is taken up by commercial heat treaters.  

9) The perception has always been (and I am not saying that this is necessarily true anymore) is that Chinese builders of new heat treating furnaces do not have the experience building furnaces that Western companies do. Having been to your Shanghai plant I have seen that you have furnaces from a number of different areas. Do you feel that if you want the best furnace available you have to buy it from a Western company or do you see the local builders as having just as good quality probably at a lower price?

Most technologies and designs  from  Chinese equipment builders originates   in  the West, maybe they lack  in  follow-up and updated technology developments, but the price difference is enormous!  Like the Bodycote Wuxi plant, where you’ve been to, most  equipment  there  is  purchased in China. At the moment, the imported equipment mostly are used in the  in house heat treaters,  seldom  are they  seen in a commercial heat treater plant.  

10) So what are the latest trends in the heat treating industry in China? Are you seeing growth in any particular areas such as vacuum or Nitriding?

I believe it’s very competitive if we engage in aerospace or defence area, because Chinese large aircraft will have a bright future. You mentioned vacuum or nitriding, I think it has to be in Yangtze River Delta(East China), Pearl River Delta(South China) or areas surrounding Bo Sea(North China), where there’re dense foreign-funded enterprises, furthermore supported by the development of aerospace and defence industry.

11) Every geographic area in the world has it's own particular challenges. As a Canadian I would probably have to say that ours are high wages and a great deal of government red tape. I am sure you have your own challenges-do any come to mind such as long deliveries or a difficulty finding good people?

Besides what you’ve mentioned, there are other difficulties:
    1, rising  environmental costs;
    2, rapid  labor cost growth, the gap between China and Europe/America is narrowing;
    3, the problem of low end over-capacity of production is severe, the competition is  fierce .  

12) I know that you have travelled quite extensively visiting different heat treats. Is there anything that jumps out at you as quite a bit different as opposed to how things are done in China?

13) So what does the future hold for Shanghai Heat Treatment)

I’ll answer question 12 and 13 together here.I’d like to summarize my opinion in four aspects:
     1, the adv anced, high-end heat treatment equipments (intellectualized, database, remote monitor etc.)
     2, quality control system ( iso, ts, etc.)
     3, capability to develop whole-process technology
     4, chain operation ( standardized, rational layout, human resource training, database construction)
I believe if we would strengthen in these four aspects, we’ll have a very promising future.  

14) On a more personal note I believe I have invited you to go snowmobiling in Canada during the winter-are you going to make it this winter? It is truly a Canadian experience.

Thank you for your warm invitation, at the moment I’m not sure if I’ll feel like snowmobiling, but I  would  appreciate a tour  of  some heat treatment companies in the North America, or any opportunities to work with top-ranking commercial heat treaters.

全文可见:

http://themonty.com/heattreatnews.htm  or  http://themonty.com/china.htm

签到天数: 103 天

[LV.6]常住居民II

发表于 2012-7-9 11:45:16 | 显示全部楼层
全是英文,估记没有几个能看的懂的。

签到天数: 113 天

[LV.6]常住居民II

发表于 2012-7-9 14:17:15 | 显示全部楼层
我们都听到关于中国在过去几年显着增长,我们非常高兴能够为您提供一个与同采访时,进入的商业热处理在该国市场在2005年以来增长了他的公司上海加热处理成一个非常雄心勃勃的计划,未来8厂址。到过中国多次,并会见​​了我最近的访问,我不得不说,肯特左是一个非常聪明的和雄心勃勃的家伙,谁是该公司在未来几年成长为一个非常可观的热处理上海热处理雇主来。 7月9日/ 2012

1)肯特你和我见过多年来几次,但我相信我们的读者会知道你是如何开始在热处理业务很感兴趣吗?

出生于1970年的约20多年中国的快速发展时期,一个中国,我被赶出了自己创业的想法。在2000年从复旦大学研究生院毕业后,我一直在寻找机会,直到我遇到了在2005年年底,上海热处理(SHT)的,然后买了它在2006年8月。霍夫转换在购买前,我看着鲍迪克如何购买和合并,世界各地的公司,因此,我成立了一个视觉霍夫转换,将成为世界一流的商业热处理公司。

2)那么,你能告诉我们有关贵公司上海热处理?我知道你现在有在中国的几个地点,并已在一个非常快的速度增长,但我会为一个有兴趣了解更多的植物,他们有什么样的能力,什么类型的产品,你通常运行。

霍夫转换现在有8个工厂,在中国,我们有一个计划,添加2个或3个新厂,我们的名单,在未来5年内每年。

3)我已经告诉记者,在中国各商业热处理工,商业店铺平均每两年翻一番大小。你会同意,这是真实的,或者是过于乐观?

在大小,每2年翻一番,是不具有代表性。与一些高层次的热处理公司的快速发展,在中国的一些地区,如长江三角洲,这可能是个案,但它不是典型的。

4)在我最后一次访问中国,我很想开始自己的商业热处理车间,因为在同行业中的惊人增长。但有人告诉我,这些规则可以是相当不同的外国公司在中国的本地公司反对。你觉得这是真的吗?

外国公司未必能够适应业务条件的中国公司做的,除非他们已经拥有一支优秀的中国队。你可以参考鲍迪克在无锡的模式,这可以帮助你。我不建议任何外国公司,外国管理运行,而不在地方队的准备。否则,它可能需要你调整一项长期而艰巨的时期。你可以考虑霍夫转换分别利用优势,如与一家中国公司工作。

5)世界各地的大问号是中国经济是否放缓,这些天。你亲自看到巨大的增长,在过去数年,你的期望,这样下去吗?

我同意你的看法,中国经济增长放缓,这些天。由投资带动的经济高增长的模式已到了尽头。只着眼于扩大内需的政策,而不是消费需求,投资需求。那些低效的项目,因为产能过剩恶化。

6)对于商业热量处理工提供最常见的进程是什么?我的猜测是远远超过真空气氛,但你显然已经看到了很多在中国的市场比我

您对大气和真空的猜测是正确的。虽然有一个巨大的市场forbasic在中国的热处理,入门级低,竞争是非常强的。 (SHT)的转移到其他地区,如感应,气氛或真空。

7)你有任何猜测,商业热量处理工有多少在中国的商业热处理市场的大小是什么?

据官方统计,是3500热治疗在中国的公司,但他们大多只有一个工厂,约5家公司有5株以上。我个人在中国的商业热处理的市场价值的估计是大约15亿至20亿人民币。

8)我在中国看到的自备热处理工,有些是非常令人印象深刻,在世界上任何一个比较。你看,大多数制造商在中国首先想到在房子热处理,然后在事后认为广告或更多的制造商正考虑商铺

有具有较高的技术和一流的设备极少数大型商业热量处理工,因此,制造商很容易加热在家里请客,但是这是转向的方式,它是在欧洲和美国的商业热处理。中国官方的统计显示,全国热处理市场的不到10%是商业热处理工。

9)的看法一直(和我不是说,这是必然的了),是中国建设者的新的热处理炉没有西方公司的经验,建设炉。到过上海工厂我看到你有许多不同领域的炉。你觉得,如果你想要最好的炉,你必须从西方公司购买它,或者你看到当地的建设者,有可能以较低的价格,质量好?

大多数来自中国的设备制造商的技术和设计,在西方起源,也许他们缺乏后续更新技术的发展,但价格差别是很大的!鲍迪克无锡厂,在那里你去过,大多数设备一样,在中国购买。目前,进口设备主要是用于在内部的热量处理工,很少看到他们在商业的热处理厂。

10)那么,什么是热治疗行业在中国的最新发展趋势?你看到在任何特定的地区,如真空或氮化增长?

我相信,这是非常有竞争力的,如果我们在从事航空或国防领域,因为中国的大飞机将有一个光明的未来。你提到的真空或氮化,我认为这是在长江三角洲地区(中国东部),珠江三角洲(中国南方)或周边地区渤海(中国北方),那里是密集的外商投资企业,此外支持航空航天和国防工业的发展。

11)世界上每一个地理区域都有它自己的特殊挑战。作为一个加拿大人,我可能会说,我们是高工资和政府的繁文缛节很大。我相信你有自己的挑战,没有任何浮现在脑海中只要交付或困难,找到好的人?

除了你所提到的,还有其他方面的困难:
    1,环境成本上升;
    2,快速的劳动力成本增长,中国和欧洲/美国之间的差距正在缩小;
    3,低端生产产能过剩的问题是严重的,竞争是激烈的。

12)我知道你已经走过相当广泛地访问不同的热款待。有什么事颇有些不同的,而不是事情是如何在中国进行跳跃在你的吗?

13)那么,未来将会为上海热处理)

我会回答问题,12日和13日here.I“要总结我看来,在四个方面:
     1,进阶,高端热处理设备(智能化,数据库,远程监控等)
     2,质量控制系统(ISO,TS等)
     3,发展全过程的技术能力
     4,连锁经营(标准化,布局合理,人力资源培训,数据库建设)
我相信,如果我们将加强在这四个方面,我们将有一个非常有前途的未来。

在一个更加个人的注意,我相信我已邀请你去加拿大,在冬天你打算让这个冬天的雪地摩托14)?这确实是一个加拿大的经验。

感谢您的盛情邀请你,此刻,我不知道我是否会觉得像雪地摩托,但我将不胜感激热处理在北美的一些公司,或任何机会参观一流的商业热处理工。

评分

参与人数 1热处理币 0 收起 理由
孤鸿踏雪 0 翻译不准确

查看全部评分

该用户从未签到

发表于 2012-7-9 17:24:55 | 显示全部楼层
孤鸿踏雪 发表于 2012-7-9 16:06

肯定是网上翻译软件翻的,直接把全文复制到软件里,然后就翻译出来了

签到天数: 2148 天

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

发表于 2012-7-9 18:37:45 | 显示全部楼层
孤鸿踏雪 发表于 2012-7-9 16:06

这个不是真正的翻译,容易误导他人,建议不要加分。

[LV.6]常住居民II

发表于 2012-7-10 09:56:29 | 显示全部楼层
chenfei89 发表于 2012-7-9 17:24
肯定是网上翻译软件翻的,直接把全文复制到软件里,然后就翻译出来了

我是找朋友翻译的,不给加分就算了呗

该用户从未签到

发表于 2012-7-10 10:06:32 | 显示全部楼层
我们都听说了惊人的增长,中国在过去的几年里,我们很高兴能提供你采访的家伙,进入商业市场,热处理在2005至今他的公司上海热处理到8个厂的位置非常雄心勃勃的计划未来。去过中国几次,在满足业主为上海热处理在我最近访问我不得不说,肯特佐是一个非常聪明和野心勃勃的家伙谁去公司成长为一个非常重大的热处理,在今后的岁月。七月九日2012

1)肯特见面几次,多年来,但我相信我们的读者会非常有兴趣知道你如何开始热处理业务?

作为一个中国人天生的在1970年代,随着一段约20年的快速发展,中国,我一直推动的想法开始我自己的生意。毕业后从复旦大学研究生院2000,我一直在寻找机会,直到我遇见上海热处理(某事)2005年底,然后买了它在八月2006。在购买前某事,我看着怎么买合并公司上和整个世界,所以我建立了一个视觉,她将成为一个一流的商业热处理公司。

2)所以你能告诉我们有关贵公司上海热处理?我知道你现在有几个地点在中国,已增长速度非常快,但我会有兴趣了解更多关于什么样的能力的植物,他们有什么类型的产品,你通常运行。

她有8个工厂在中国,我们有一个计划增加2个或3个新的植物,我们每年在接下来的5年。

3)我已告诉各种商业热处理在中国的平均商业店铺是每两年翻一番。你会同意,这是真的,或是过于乐观?

每2年翻一番不代表。在中国的一些地区,如长江三角洲,与快速发展的几个高级热处理公司,这可能是个案,但它不是典型的。

4)在最后一次访问中国,我很想开始自己的商业热处理车间因为惊人的增长的行业。但是我被告知规则可以是相当不同的外国公司在中国反对本地公司。你认为这是真的吗?

外国公司可能无法适应商业环境的中国企业,除非他们已经有了一个优秀的中国团队。你可以参考的模式在无锡上,它可以帮助你。我不建议任何外国公司是由外国管理没有地方队的准备。否则,你可能需要一个漫长而艰苦的时期调整。你可以考虑与一家中国公司,如某利用各自优势。

5)标记的大问题是世界各地的中国经济是否正在放缓,这些天。你已经看到了巨大的增长在过去几years-do你希望继续吗?

我同意你说中国经济放缓,这些天。模式的高经济增长推动投资已到尽头。扩大内需政策的唯一专注于投资需求,而不是消费需求。那些低效的项目使情况变得更糟,因为剩余的生产。

6)热处理工商业最常见的原因是什么进程提供?我的猜测是远远比真空气氛但显然你已经看到大量增加中国市场比我

你的猜测是正确的气氛和真空。虽然有一个巨大的市场,基本的热处理在中国,入门级低,竞争非常激烈。我们(某事)已经转移到其他领域,如诱导,气氛或真空。

7)你有猜测多少商业热处理工在中国有什么大小商业热处理市场?

据官方统计,有3500种热处理公司在中国,但他们大多只有一个植物,约有5家公司超过5厂。我个人对市场的估计商业价值的热处理在中国大约是15到20000000000元人民币。

8)一些俘虏的热处理人我看到在中国是非常深刻的印象,比世界上任何。你看,大多数厂家在中国第一个想到热处理后,作为一种事后认为广告或是更多的制造商现在考虑商业店铺

很少有大规模商业化热处理人与高技术和一流的设备,因此制造商可以热处理在家,但是这是转向的方式是在欧洲和美国的商业热处理。

我拿百度翻译弄得,也很不通顺呀

该用户从未签到

发表于 2012-7-10 10:07:38 | 显示全部楼层
恒精机电设备 发表于 2012-7-10 09:56
我是找朋友翻译的,不给加分就算了呗

不好意思。。。误解了~~·

[LV.4]偶尔看看III

楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 10:26:31 | 显示全部楼层
chenfei89 发表于 2012-7-10 10:06
我们都听说了惊人的增长,中国在过去的几年里,我们很高兴能提供你采访的家伙,进入商业市场,热处理在2005 ...

哈哈,看到各位的点评,我把我当时的回答大概整理一下:

1) Kent you and I have met a couple of times over the years but I am sure our readers would be very interested in knowing how you got started in the heat treating business?
作为1970's出身的中国人,生活在中国近20年快速发展的环境中,创业的想法和念头一直特别强烈。2000年我从复旦大学硕士毕业之后,一直在探索和寻找创业机会,直到2005年底遇到上热(SHT),并在2006年8月收购上热(SHT)。当然在收购之前仔细研究了BODYCOTE的全球并购整合和当时中国商业热处理的现状,于是把上热(SHT)发展为世界一流的商业热处理公司作为我以及团队的创业和奋斗目标!

2) So what can you tell us about your company Shanghai Heat Treatment? I know that you now have several locations in China and have been growing at a very fast pace but I for one would be interested in knowing more about the plants, what capabilities they have and what type of products you typically run.
目前上热(SHT)在中国有8家热处理工厂,未来5年每年计划增加2-3家新的工厂。

3) I have been told by various commercial heat treaters in China that the average commercial shop is doubling in size every two years. Would you agree that this is true or is this overly optimistic?
关于热处理工厂的成长速度,平均两年翻番只是“非典型”,而不是平均水平。不排除个别地区快速发展,而且在当地相应水平的热处理工厂比较少,这样该工厂或许可以实现快速发展。比如在长三角地区出现过这样的现象。

4) During my last visit to China I was tempted to start my own commercial heat treat shop because of the amazing growth in the industry. However I was told that the rules can be quite different for foreign companies in China as opposed to local companies. Do you think this is true?
首先祝贺您准备在中国开创商业热处理事业。如果按照中国本土公司的经营及管理模式,外资公司估计很难适应,除非您已经有非常好的中国管理和运营团队。至于外资热处理公司如何在中国取得成功,您可以参考BODYCOTE在中国无锡工厂的模式,或许对您有帮助。不建议您直接用外国人来经营,也不建议您在没有现成团队的情况下,直接来建立热处理工厂,否则可能会有相当长时间的适应过程,而这个过程非常艰苦。另外您可以考虑和中国现有商业热处理公司合资,比如上热(SHT),这样可以发挥各自优势。

5) The big question mark around the world is whether the Chinese economy is slowing down these days. You personally have seen tremendous growth over the past few years-do your expect this to continue?
同意您的分析,近来中国经济确实在下滑。依赖投资拉动的高增长已经结束,消费需求尚未有效启动,产能过剩依然严重。

6) For commercial heat treaters what are the most common processes offered? My guess would be far more atmosphere than vacuum but you obviously have seen a great deal more of the market in China than I have.
这个您分析非常对,必须要上气氛或真空热处理。虽然常规热处理也有相当大的市场,但进入壁垒低,竞争激烈,包括上热(SHT)也不做了,现在除了感应热处理以外,其他都是用气氛或真空热处理。

7) Do you have any guesses as to how many commercial heat treaters there are in China or what the size of the commercial heat treating market is?
目前中国官方的数字,中国有近3500家热处理公司,但大多都是单工厂模式。多工厂(>5家)热处理公司目前在中国大约有5家左右。我个人估计中国商业热处理市场规模大约在150-200亿人民币左右。

8) Some of the captive heat treaters I have seen in China are extremely impressive and compare to any in the world. Do you see that most manufacturers in China first think of heat treating in house and then as an afterthought think of commercials or are more manufacturers now considering commercial shops?
在中国有一定规模及设备工艺水平比较高的商业热处理公司比较少,所以产品制造商更多倾向于自己投资热处理设备,但这个趋势应该在不断改变,会逐步向欧美趋势发展。中国官方数据显示,商业热处理公司提供的热处理服务不足整个热处理市场需求的10%。

9) The perception has always been (and I am not saying that this is necessarily true anymore) is that Chinese builders of new heat treating furnaces do not have the experience building furnaces that Western companies do. Having been to your Shanghai plant I have seen that you have furnaces from a number of different areas. Do you feel that if you want the best furnace available you have to buy it from a Western company or do you see the local builders as having just as good quality probably at a lower price?
中国热处理设备制造商的技术及设计多源于国外公司,或许缺少后续更新的技术发展。但是在价格上和国外设备之间有巨大差距。就像您去过BODYCOTE无锡工厂,他的设备多采购于在中国的公司。目前从国外直接进口的热处理设备多用于产品制造商的热处理车间里,在现有的商业热处理公司运用比较少。

10) So what are the latest trends in the heat treating industry in China? Are you seeing growth in any particular areas such as vacuum or Nitriding?
从发展趋势角度来说,如果能够从事航空或国防的热处理服务,我个人认为是最大的竞争力,因为中国的大飞机制造将会有比较好的未来。如果现在真空或氮化,一定要选择在中国外资企业比较密集的长三角、珠三角或环渤海地区,而且依托航空和国防工业的发展。

11) Every geographic area in the world has it's own particular challenges. As a Canadian I would probably have to say that ours are high wages and a great deal of government red tape. I am sure you have your own challenges-do any come to mind such as long deliveries or a difficulty finding good people?
除了您提及的这两个方面之外,中国当下的难度还有:
1.环境要求不断提升的成本;
2.各类人员成本的快速提升,与欧美的差距在快速缩小;
3大量低端产能的过剩非常严重,竞争恶劣;

12) I know that you have travelled quite extensively visiting different heat treats. Is there anything that jumps out at you as quite a bit different as opposed to how things are done in China?13) So what does the future hold for Shanghai Heat Treatment)
(合在一起回答)
主要从四个方面:
1.热处理装备水平需提高(一次能源、智能化、工艺数据库、远程监控)
2.全流程质量管理体系的落实(iso,ts等)
3.全流程热处理工艺开发能力(材料冶金,前期热加工,后期机加工等质量和服役状况等综合分析。
4.加工连锁经营规模(规范化、合理布局、人才培训和工艺开发数据库)

14) On a more personal note I believe I have invited you to go snowmobiling in Canada during the winter-are you going to make it this winter? It is truly a Canadian experience.
非常感谢您的盛情邀请,现在难得有滑雪的心境,非常希望能够在您的帮助下可以参观学习北美的热处理经验,或者和世界一流的商业热处理公司合作。

评分

参与人数 1热处理币 +10 收起 理由
孤鸿踏雪 + 10 感谢提供翻译!

查看全部评分

该用户从未签到

发表于 2012-7-10 10:31:35 | 显示全部楼层
sunray 发表于 2012-7-10 10:26

1) Kent you and I have met a couple of tim ...

我还准备让我女朋友中午帮我翻译一下然后传上来呢,想不到作者亲自翻译了,那更好了~~哈哈

[LV.6]常住居民II

发表于 2012-7-11 10:05:16 | 显示全部楼层
楼主自己翻译还给加分啊

签到天数: 206 天

[LV.7]常住居民III

发表于 2012-7-12 12:18:43 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wangqinghua196 于 2012-7-12 13:04 编辑
sunray 发表于 2012-7-10 10:26

1) Kent you and I have met a couple of tim ...

我昨天就把此文打印出来带到热处理现场看了。
    今天看到大家的跟帖很高兴,左总的翻译无疑是最权威的,但是原文中的“前言”部分没有译出,我看是:左总很低调,别人的夸奖不愿意示人。
    我这里斗胆献丑,翻译一下,请大家指正!

We have all heard about the phenomenal growth in China over the past few years and we are really pleased to be able to offer you an interview with a fellow that entered the commercial heat treating market in that country in 2005 and has since grown his company Shanghai Heat Treatment into a 8 plant location with extremely ambitious plans for the future. Having been to China several times and having met the owner of Shanghai Heat Treatment on my most recent visit I have to say that Kent Zhou is a very intelligent and ambitious fellow who is going to grow the company into a very substantial heat treat in the years to come.
    翻译:
    我们都听说过去一些年中国在快速增长,我们真高兴能够向你们提供一份对我们一个同行的专访(稿)。这个同行2005年进入中国商业热处理市场,并且从那时起他的公司持续增加,将来几年,上海热处理(SHT)将进入建立8个本地(热处理)工厂的极具雄心的计划。(我)来中国已经几次了,这次来,我对上海热处理(SHT)的老总进行了访问,我不得不说:Kent左是一位十分睿智和雄心勃勃的同行,他正在计划就在未来几年把公司打造成一个具有坚实基础的企业。

评分

参与人数 1热处理币 +10 收起 理由
孤鸿踏雪 + 10 感谢支持!

查看全部评分

[LV.4]偶尔看看III

楼主| 发表于 2012-7-12 13:05:48 | 显示全部楼层
wangqinghua196 发表于 2012-7-12 12:18
我昨天就把此文打印出来带到热处理现场看了。
    今天看到大家的跟帖很高兴,左总的翻译无 ...

汪总也这么关注啊,您翻译的非常好!

其实中国热处理行业真是藏龙卧虎,很多人的价值远没有被发掘和体现,内心潜藏着巨大的梦想。在热处理行业,大家都很低调(我可能是个例外),前些年来,由于肩负一个老牌国有热处理企业的转型和发展,再加自己是一个外行,不太愿意去触犯“权威”,坚持“发展是硬道理”,“知道”但更要“做到”,所以一直坚持去做,坚持自己内心的梦想和选择,也始终站在一个行业的角度来看企业的发展,从一个国家发展的趋势来看到行业的崛起和振兴。

中国的崛起吸引全球的关注,这里面既有政治因素,更有经济原因,但是作为我们这代人,坚持把自己的岗位工作干好,企业做好,行业崛起,顺势中国崛起的机遇,可能是最佳选择。所以,我一直期待和感召更多的人来投入中国热处理行业的大发展中来,实现我们的价值。

加油!各位同仁!

该用户从未签到

发表于 2012-7-12 14:30:40 | 显示全部楼层
恒精机电设备 发表于 2012-7-11 10:05
楼主自己翻译还给加分啊

为什么不可以?如果你发帖子可以提供中英两种文字,我也可以为你加分鼓励!

[LV.6]常住居民II

发表于 2012-7-12 14:37:03 | 显示全部楼层
孤鸿踏雪 发表于 2012-7-12 14:30
为什么不可以?如果你发帖子可以提供中英两种文字,我也可以为你加分鼓励!

呵呵                                

签到天数: 206 天

[LV.7]常住居民III

发表于 2012-7-12 15:50:08 | 显示全部楼层
Q-提问,A-回答。

Q:Kent,我们已经见过几次,但是,我想我们的读者对您如何开始你的热处理加工业的事情会很感兴趣?
A:作为1970's出身的中国人,生活在中国近20年快速发展的环境中,创业的想法和念头一直特别强烈。2000年我从复旦大学硕士毕业之后,一直在探索和寻找创业机会,直到2005年底遇到上热(SHT),并在2006年8月收购上热(SHT)。当然在收购之前仔细研究了BODYCOTE的全球并购整合和当时中国商业热处理的现状,于是把上热(SHT)发展为世界一流的商业热处理公司作为我以及团队的创业和奋斗目标!
Q:所以,你可以告诉我们关于你的公司SHT吗?我知道你现在有几个中国本地公司,并且以一个很快速的步伐成长,但是我感兴趣地想知道更多关于你的工厂的事情,已有生产能力、主营的产品类型?
A:目前上热(SHT)在中国有8家热处理工厂,未来5年每年计划增加2-3家新的工厂。
Q:中国各种类型的商业热处理业主已经告诉我:平均商业热处理工厂每两年翻一番?
A:关于热处理工厂的成长速度,平均两年翻番只是“非典型”,而不是平均水平。不排除个别地区快速发展,而且在当地相应水平的热处理工厂比较少,这样该工厂或许可以实现快速发展。比如在长三角地区出现过这样的现象。
Q:我最后一次访问中国期间,由于工业惊人地增长,我试图启动我自己的商业热处理工厂,然而,我被告知:中国的外资企业和本土企业在规则上十分不同,您认为这是真的吗?
A:首先祝贺您准备在中国开创商业热处理事业。如果按照中国本土公司的经营及管理模式,外资公司估计很难适应,除非您已经有非常好的中国管理和运营团队。至于外资热处理公司如何在中国取得成功,您可以参考BODYCOTE在中国无锡工厂的模式,或许对您有帮助。不建议您直接用外国人来经营,也不建议您在没有现成团队的情况下,直接来建立热处理工厂,否则可能会有相当长时间的适应过程,而这个过程非常艰苦。另外您可以考虑和中国现有商业热处理公司合资,比如上热(SHT),这样可以发挥各自优势。
Q:出现在世界各地大的问题是,这些天来,中国的经济是否正在放缓。您本人已经看到过去的一些年急速增长,您希望继续这样吗?
A:同意您的分析,近来中国经济确实在下滑。依赖投资拉动的高增长已经结束,消费需求尚未有效启动,产能过剩依然严重。
6) For commercial heat treaters what are the most common processes offered? My guess would be far more atmosphere than vacuum but you obviously have seen a great deal more of the market in China than I have.
Q:作为商业热处理业主,提供的最常规的热处理工艺是什么?我推测可能是可控气氛比真空多些。但是,你已经看到在中国比已经有的有更多的市场。
A:这个您分析非常对,必须要上气氛或真空热处理。虽然常规热处理也有相当大的市场,但进入壁垒低,竞争激烈,包括上热(SHT)也不做了,现在除了感应热处理以外,其他都是用气氛或真空热处理。
Q:您可以做一下推测在中国有多少热处理业主或商业热处理市场是什么规模?
A:目前中国官方的数字,中国有近3500家热处理公司,但大多都是单工厂模式。多工厂(>5家)热处理公司目前在中国大约有5家左右。我个人估计中国商业热处理市场规模大约在150-200亿人民币左右。
8) Some of the captive heat treaters I have seen in China are extremely impressive and compare to any in the world. Do you see that most manufacturers in China first think of heat treating in house and then as an afterthought think of commercials or are more manufacturers now considering commercial shops?
Q:我在中国已经看到一些被套牢的热处理业主和世界其他地方比较给人的影响是深刻的。在中国,您看到的大部分制造厂首先想到的是自己做热处理,事后才想到商业热处理,或者是许多热处理现在考虑商业商铺?
A:在中国有一定规模及设备工艺水平比较高的商业热处理公司比较少,所以产品制造商更多倾向于自己投资热处理设备,但这个趋势应该在不断改变,会逐步向欧美趋势发展。中国官方数据显示,商业热处理公司提供的热处理服务不足整个热处理市场需求的10%。
Q:已有的感觉(我是说这不一定是真实的)是中国热处理的制造商没有西方公司制造炉子的经历。我看到了您上海工厂有一些不同地区的炉子。您认为您要最好的炉子的话,您会去买西方公司制造的炉子吗?或者,您是选择低价位的当地制造商的质量最好的炉子吗?
A:中国热处理设备制造商的技术及设计多源于国外公司,或许缺少后续更新的技术发展。但是在价格上和国外设备之间有巨大差距。就像您去过BODYCOTE无锡工厂,他的设备多采购于在中国的公司。目前从国外直接进口的热处理设备多用于产品制造商的热处理车间里,在现有的商业热处理公司运用比较少。
Q:所以,中国最近的热处理加工业的趋势是什么?在其他特殊领域,像真空或氮化,您看到了增长吗?
A:从发展趋势角度来说,如果能够从事航空或国防的热处理服务,我个人认为是最大的竞争力,因为中国的大飞机制造将会有比较好的未来。如果现在真空或氮化,一定要选择在中国外资企业比较密集的长三角、珠三角或环渤海地区,而且依托航空和国防工业的发展。
Q:世界每个不同的地理区域都有它自己的特殊的挑战:作为加拿大人,我必须说我们是高工资和许多官僚作风的地区。我相信您有您自己的挑战——做决策或需要寻找人才。
A:除了您提及的这两个方面之外,中国当下的难度还有:
1.环境要求不断提升的成本;
2.各类人员成本的快速提升,与欧美的差距在快速缩小;
3大量低端产能的过剩非常严重,竞争恶劣;
12) I know that you have travelled quite extensively visiting different heat treats. Is there anything that jumps out at you as quite a bit different as opposed to how things are done in China?
Q:我知道您已经广泛地访问了不同的热处理工厂,多少有点不同的事情出现在你的面前,而不是如何在中国做事情?
13) So what does the future hold for Shanghai Heat Treatment?
Q:那么,上海热处理未来是什么?
A:(合在一起回答)
主要从四个方面:
1.热处理装备水平需提高(一次能源、智能化、工艺数据库、远程监控)
2.全流程质量管理体系的落实(ISO,TS等)
3.全流程热处理工艺开发能力(材料冶金,前期热加工,后期机加工等质量和服役状况等综合分析。
4.加工连锁经营规模(规范化、合理布局、人才培训和工艺开发数据库)
Q:关于一个更个人的提醒:我相信我邀请您在冬季来加拿大滑雪,这个冬季你能成行吗?它是一个真正的加拿大履历。
A:非常感谢您的盛情邀请,现在难得有滑雪的心境,非常希望能够在您的帮助下可以参观学习北美的热处理经验,或者和世界一流的商业热处理公司合作。

评分

参与人数 1热处理币 +10 收起 理由
孤鸿踏雪 + 10 感谢支持!

查看全部评分

[LV.4]偶尔看看III

楼主| 发表于 2012-7-12 19:58:44 | 显示全部楼层
wangqinghua196 发表于 2012-7-12 15:50
Q-提问,A-回答。

1) Kent you and I have met a couple of times over the years but I am sure our re ...

太棒了!从这么细致的翻译和整理上可以看得出汪总身上有深厚的“工程师基因”!

稍微纠正一下:

这里的the captive heat treaters 指的是“产品厂家的热处理分厂、车间或分公司”。

所以这个问题大概是这样的意思:

在中国看到的一些企业内部的热处理规模比我在世界上任何一个国家都要印象深刻。你是否认为,大多数在中国的产品制造商首先考虑自己内部热处理,然后再考虑找商业热处理公司,或者是现在直接考虑找商业热处理公司?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|热处理论坛 ( 苏ICP备2021037530号|苏公网安备32059002001695号 )
Copyright © 2005-2024, rclbbs.com 苏州热协网络技术有限公司 版权所有

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 12:39 , Processed in 0.113501 second(s), 25 queries .